Meridian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleric General info

Go down

Was this guide helpful?

Cleric General info  I_vote_lcap0%Cleric General info  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cleric General info  I_vote_lcap0%Cleric General info  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cleric General info  I_vote_lcap50%Cleric General info  I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Cleric General info  I_vote_lcap50%Cleric General info  I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Cleric General info  Empty Cleric General info

Post  Milfeuille Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:44 am

Uhm...well the way i stat my cleric is very random and it's all up to you all's preferences o.o But here's a general guide to point u in the right direction [unless i make it worse and confuzzling]

Generally you should decide on what type of cleric you want to be - made for pvp or specifically for healing

Clerics usually don't need dex at all unless you go for light armor [I don't recommend light tho because your stats will be all over and you most likely won't be very strong unless you have enough coin/money for high refines]
PvP- well you'd probably want to go for a pure magic build so most of your points would go into mag and 1 str point every other lv?
Healing- Some bosses tend to aoe and clerics are no good if they are one-shot from it. My build for Milf is 1vit and 4 mag and every other lv 1 vit 3 mag 1 str. You all can go into pure arcane build after you get to your ideal hp i guess and citrine shards are always very helpful.
Heavy armor build - would probably be more expensive and hard than light armor, though it's not unheard of. I don't know much about heavy armor clerics but I'm guessing they're along the lines of a heavy armor veno.

for accessories on a cleric -chan is very helpful for quick casting [such as purify], though stat boosters are just as good too such as +Mag/+Str/+Vit

Main skills for clerics to lv up- buffs, ironheart [spam it], plume shell and purify
Attacks: your preference [i mainly just use whirlwind>wield thunder>plume shot combo] on normal mobs
curses: Sleep = <3 though the cooldown time is pretty long. I use mag and p.def debuff mainly on bosses that I'm not tanking, and silent seal for meleers so that they stay far off from me.

Helpful hint on meleers [mainly barbs] :3 don't use plume shell unless u have a lot of mp, an mp charm, event pots or all of the above =.=; I've learned this experience the hard way when i fought with barbs my lv and they totallly drained my mp...

Genies? all up to preference once more tho my favorite type is a zeal since it can lure, and making it pure mag so i can cloud erupt like crazy [leave cloud erupt at lv 1 tho]
Milfeuille
Milfeuille

Back to top Go down

Cleric General info  Empty Re: Cleric General info

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:55 pm

also recomend a str built genie with the skill second wind, with like 60str points that skill is like a mini heal for ya, also str genies is cool for occult ice, since it gives more % of success for the stun(actualy usefull to clerics in close quarters)

as milf sayed LA is ok for pk, but a good robe hits better...also every cleric at lvl99 must go to robe, cus of the bonuses u gain from the full set of arcane + elemental neck\belt...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum